Mar 8, 2011

Where does time go?

There really is no excuse for the lack of updating on the blog. Not homework, not video games and definitely not comics. While we do have (tentatively) two comics (perhaps less) planned this year I as the author, Johnnie, have the easy job of coming up with lies to tell you guys. I mean fiction....stories and such. It's fiction, not lies dammit!!!! Anyway it's a dismal Tuesday and I thought of something on my way from a poetry class (ugh, i know) :


When I was a kid I was told there would be a rapture
and that one day god would take us all up in the blink of an eye.
I remember thinking, please god don't take me before the 
end of power rangers. 


Then I got older and I thought, please god, don't take me
before I get laid. I don't wanna die a virgin.


Then I got older again and now I think.
I hope I don't die before I can wipe my hard drive.



It's not a poem, just a thought I had about how things change.



No comments:

Post a Comment