Feb 1, 2011

Something to read in the snow.

 Happyjack Comics is an independent, creator owned book. Anyone can create, publish and spread that creative seed throughout the nation in a number of ways, be it on-line or from the back of their mom's Honda odyssey . With that said I'd like to share with you a video from the creator of The Goon :    



 It's no doubt that creator owned books and independent creative individuals with their hearts and stars set towards the comics industry has a tough time ahead.

Now I post this to create a better understanding of comics as a whole to those of you who read, care and support all comics including ours.  NOT to be doom and gloom and while I reserve the right to do that every hour of the waking day if i feel like it, I'm very optimistic about our future in comics.

With all that said, I should get to revising the script for the first issue of Winterbourne for the first time in 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment